Paustian is looking for a new colleague to the project department in Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced sales person for our project department in Copenhagen
You have a great personal drive and talent for developing good relations. You have a natural interest in design, passionate about working with furniture and you are eager to cultivate new market opportunities and projects together with customers and architects.
- You are reassuring and have a natural ability to develop good relationships
- You are out-going, pro-active and passionate about developing and cultivating new sales projects in co-operation with customers and architects
- You have personal impact and the skills to negotiate on all levels
- You know what it takes to deliver high quality customer service
- You know how to navigate in a business environment and you have a good sense of sales
- If you have experience with Microsoft CRM, Navision and Microsoft Excel, it is an advantage
- If you have experience from the furniture industry or the lifestyle segment, it is an advantage
If you are interested or want to know more, please contact market manager Christian Skovhus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paustian is a Danish furniture design house with an international outlook. Since 1964 Paustian has represented some of the most celebrated and renowned furniture designs for homes and organizations. We are retailers, distributors and manufactures. We are consultants, curators and designers. In our contract department, we are involved in large and significant interior design projects through close collaboration with architects and contract customers. Latest examples of this are Royal Arena in Copenhagen and BLOX.